Ciao a tutti!! It's that time of year once again! Friends of Italy Society of Hawai'i is excited to host Festa di Natale at Cafe Julia, located at the historic YWCA building (1040 Richards St.) in downtown Honolulu. This year, we will dine outside under the cafe lights so you surely do not want to miss out on what will be a lovely evening!
We'll enjoy music from Na Hoku Hanohano Award-winning artist Pierre Grill and Big Dave, who may have meet at Festa Italiana! Make sure you bring your dancing shoes! We may even receive a visit from the beloved Babbo Natale.
This year, Cafe Julia will serve up a culinary cabaret of Italian dishes:
- Appetizers: Caprese Skewers & Calamari
- Entrees: Chicken Marsala, Meatballs, Linguini* with Marinara and Alfredo Sauce, & a Prime Rib Carving Station
- *Gluten-free pasta will be available upon request
- Salad/Sides: Caesar Salad, Roasted Vegetables, & Garlic Bread
- Dessert: Tiramisu
NOTE: We are allowed to bring "outside" food, so if you want to show off your favorite holiday dish, feel free to do so! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you're going to make something.
Complimentary Wine: Each table of 8 will enjoy a bottle of red and a bottle of white, compliments of FOISOH. A full bar will also offer for purchase beer, cocktails, wine, soft drinks, and water.
Parking: Street parking is available along South King Street in front of Iolani Palace. Ali'i Place offers municipal parking for $3. Entrance to Ali'i Place parking is on Alakea Street, just past the Mandalay Restaurant on the right hand side. The small parking entry is easy to miss.
- For Members, we are offering an "early bird rate" of $55 through November 26, 2017. After that, member ticket prices will be $65.
- For Non-Members, we are offering an "early bird rate" of $75 through November 26, 2017. After that, member ticket prices will be $85.
- Children between the ages of 12-20 will be $25.
- Children who are 11 years or younger are free.
NOTE TO MEMBERS: When registering non-members or children, you will have to perform separate transactions. For example, a member may register him/herself and his/her partner/spouse. However, if that member wants to also register a non-member or a child, the member will need to conduct a separate registration for that non-member or child. As always, please feel free to email Events Director Zach DiIonno (email@example.com) with any questions.
We look forward to another great turnout from our FOISOH members. Make sure you grab your tickets at the Early Bird Rate while it lasts! A presto!