VISIT WWW.FESTAITALIANAHAWAII.COM FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION AND TO PURCHASE VIP TICKETS
Festa Italiana Hawaii will take place on Cooke Street in Honolulu's lively Kaka'ako District. The event will occur both indoors and outdoors, providing attendees the opportunity to vai in giro - walk around - Cooke Street to enjoy a variety of food vendors and entertainment of Italian variety. An adjacent interior space will offer an elevated food and wine experience - Passaporto Italiano.
Festa Italiana in Strada - The Street Festival
Open from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Entrance is FREE to the public.
- Street vendors offering authentic Italian and Italian-inspired culinary delights for purchase.
- Wine and beer garden offering a selection of Italian wines, beer and traditional spirits for purchase.
- Entertainment by Enrico Rennella, Stef Mariani, Hawaii Opera Theatre, Mango Season, Pierre Grill and more.
- Street performers of Italian and European variety.
- Italian-inspired photo ops.
Passaporto Italiano - VIP Experience
Open from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (early entry 5:00 p.m.)
445 Cooke Street
21+ TICKETED EVENT
Taste the many flavors of Italy at the "Passaporto Italiano" VIP Experience. Indulge in a selection of carefully curated wine and food selections. Featuring Arancino at The Kahala, Chef Massimo Falsini, Hawaiian Aroma Caffe, Noe at Four Seasons Resort Oahu, Sale Pepe, Taormina Sicilian Cuisine, Vino Italian Tapas & Wine Bar, Vintage Cave Cafe, and wines from Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits.